DELIVERY & SHIPPING
For full Ts&Cs please click here.
- Orders less than £20.00 are £4.50.
- Orders over £20.00 are £5.95.
- Orders over £70.00 are free.
- Furniture: our furniture does not ship outside of the UK mainland. Small furniture (indicated in the product description) delivery is £9.90. Please choose 'Small furniture delivery at checkout.
- For any addresses outside of Northern Ireland and Great Britain mainland area, please contact us with your postcode to receive a delivery cost quote.
We deliver to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain (Mainland only). All European deliveries are £16.90 for orders up to £100.00 and £29.00 for orders over £100.00. Please note that due to dimensions we are unable to ship any furniture or larger items outside of the United Kingdom. This is indicated on the relevant product page.
- Goods are sent by Royal Mail or a tracked parcel. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
- Please note we are unable to change the order or the delivery address after your order has been dispatched.
- Time for delivery specified on the Order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- Occasionally, circumstances beyond our control can delay the delivery date. We cannot accept liability for any loss or inconvenience that may result from the delay. Please allow 10 working days from receiving the dispatch email to query any delivery with us.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery or refund you in full.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in multiple parcels if necessary.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimize your inconvenience.
- Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
- Some items will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the items has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer's delivery policy.
- After 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts, the shipment is returned to us. If you are still interested in delivery, you will be charged additional charge fees, which we will confirm in writing before we dispatch it to you. The amount charged will cover additional administration costs, shipping costs and other expenses which are a consequence of the undelivered goods.
- If you contact us to say that you have not received your order we will require you to sign a non-receipt form before we can resend your order. This can be sent via email or by the post and must be received back within 7 days.
Foreign taxes and duties
- If you are not in the UK, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
Returns and refunds
- We do not accept returns unless you buy as a consumer. We accept returns where there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- All returns must be sent to the following address: At Number 67, 6-7 Prospect, Kingsdown, Corsham, SN13 8AY, United Kingdom.
- In the event of any unwanted Goods, you must notify us that you wish to return the Goods within 14 working days from the date you receive your order, not including the day you received it. Please send us an email at email@example.com that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased.
- The Goods must be returned to us within 14 days from the day you notified us you wish to return the Goods.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning your order. We are not obliged to refund to you your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods. If you do not pay the costs of return delivery, we will deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be refunded to you.
- We ask that the Goods are returned in the original packaging and condition. Please retain all original packaging until you are certain you wish to keep your items. Should you wish to return the order of part of it to us, please repack it with care using the original packaging.
- As the Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We do advise that you obtain a certificate of postage in case the parcel fails to reach us.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- Furniture may be cancelled or returned at any time up to 14 working days from the day after receipt by informing us within that period that you wish to do so. If delivered it must be kept in original condition for collection by our nominated carrier. A £100 collection charge for UK will apply.
- In the event of faulty Goods, we will replace or refund Goods which fail to comply with the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or which show a defect. If you claim that the item is defective, the following conditions apply:
- the defect must be reported to us within 4 weeks of becoming apparent
- you have returned the defective Goods or parts to us if we have so requested
- the defect results only from faulty design or manufacture
- You must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect and when it arose.
- If we agree that we are liable, we will cover the cost of return carriage and will refund the Goods or replace the Goods (subject to availability) free of charge.
- Items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- If we replace or refund Goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.
- In the event that the Goods are damaged when delivered to you, please let us know as soon as you discover any damage via email at email@example.com. Please include your order number and an image of the damaged item if possible.
- If you would like a replacement, please let us know when you report the item as damaged. We will replace the items free of charge. If we are unable to fulfil your request for a replacement we will be happy to refund you for the cost of the damaged items.
- Returns of damaged items will only be accepted if the goods were damaged when delivered to you.
- Goods should be returned:
- with both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- at your risk;
- at your cost (with the exception of faulty Goods or Goods damaged when delivered to you)
- If you have returned an item, we ask that you allow up to 7 working days for the item to be received back with us and be processed by our returns department, before you query the return.
- If delivery was made to a UK address, you are also protected by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
Before you make your purchase, we kindly ask you to consider the following:
- Every effort is made to ensure that the Goods we supply correspond as closely as possible to the pictures displayed online. However, variations can occur. These could include, but are not limited to, slight differences in shades of colour, fabric, texture or dimensions of products. No responsibility can be accepted for these variations. Please check the measurements and suitability of the Goods to your requirements.
- Please contact us if you have any specific questions about an item and we will answer to the best of our ability.
- Because we rely on our suppliers, we do not guarantee that Goods advertised on our website are available.
- Many of the Goods we supply are bespoke and unique. Therefore, Goods will change frequently and cannot be replaced in an identical way. Therefore, any contract with us is subject to the Goods being available or held by us.
- The images shown online are for illustration purposes only. Many products are also shown with additional props but these are not included in the sale of a product unless otherwise specified.
- Due to the handmade nature of products, there may be slight imperfections and some items may have slight differences. This by no means affects the quality of the product.